Friday, June 27, 2008

O'erleaping Ambition

One week ago today I wrote that I had planned on publishing reviews of Karl Hess' autobiography Mostly On the Edge, and Charles W. Johnson's essay "Liberty, Equality, Solidarity: Toward A Dialectical Anarchism," which was recently published in the essay anthology Anarchism/Minarchism: Is Government Part of a Free Country?, within the following week.

Well, here it is, one week later, and I have very little finished on either piece. I simply haven't had as much time to write this past week as I thought I would, and I have a rather action-packed weekend ahead of me.

So it looks far more likely that I will have those pieces completed and published some time in the next week or so, give or take a day or two.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

No comments: